Review Detail

SD Bullion
Gold Dealers

100 ounce JM bar...

Reviewed by Michael | December 17, 2018

I purchased a JM 100 ounce silver bar and had to return it given the amount of damage (major dents on the corners, etc.) and received a store credit. I used the store credit to purchase another item on 12/7/18 (it's been 10 days since then). I've called them three times and I'm told the item will ship that day (of course it does not). I would recommend trying another dealer. Wish me luck in getting a product that is hopefully not damaged.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I purchased a JM 100 ounce silver bar and had to return it given the amount of damage (major dents on the corners, etc.) and received a store credit. I used the store credit to purchase another item on 12/7/18 (it's been 10 days since then). I've called them three times and I'm told the item will ship that day (of course it does not). I would recommend trying another dealer. Wish me luck in getting a product that is hopefully not damaged.

Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by Greg Rosales
December 31, 2018
Michael, hope all gets resolved soon. I know it takes a long time (up to 2 weeks) for a check to clear/items ship and then in your case like a return along with the holidays probably is causing some delay. I am sure you will get your replacement soon. keep us informed here.
1 results - showing 1 - 1