Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

Don’t use this company

Reviewed by Brett Blundon | December 18, 2018

Do not use this company to purchase your bouillon! I am a real person who ordered silver from this website. It never arrived and the company was unwilling to make it right. They claim that the shipping did not include insurance and they do not stand by ensuring the customers product is delivered. I am not the only person that this is happened to, be sure that you do your homework and have extra money to throw away.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
Do not use this company to purchase your bouillon! I am a real person who ordered silver from this website. It never arrived and the company was unwilling to make it right. They claim that the shipping did not include insurance and they do not stand by ensuring the customers product is delivered. I am not the only person that this is happened to, be sure that you do your homework and have extra money to throw away.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

6 results - showing 1 - 6

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by Joseph
December 31, 2018
I'd have to say that review is BULL****, I've been ordering from them for years. And NEVER had ANY problems.
Written by JM Bullion
January 07, 2019
Thank you Brett for your feedback and opportunity to respond, we appreciate it. You are covered with our insurance policy up until the product shows delivery by USPS. On this order USPS shows clear delivery to the address on the order on 12/03/18, The Post Office confirmed a clear delivery via internal Geo tracking for scan point locations which determined the delivery scan corresponds with the correct delivery location. We apologize for any issue.

Regards,
JM Bullion
Written by Brett
January 07, 2019
The point of the post is that if folks have a problem with their order, this company will not take care of them. Simply because it has not happened to you, or you have not experienced it personally, does not mean that it is not true. Have you tried to resolve an issue with this company before? If so, I hope you had better results than I. Thanks for your insightful contributions to the review, Joseph.
Written by The guy
February 01, 2019
If the purchase is below 1000 dollars, or more i think, they don't require signature upon delivery.
So if you're poor and are only able to order below 1000 dollars in merch, they will not care about your order once it was dropped off at your house.

I think it sucks because even 900 dollars or below is a lot of money to throw away even when big companies like JM BULLION see that amount as insignificant.
They should require signatures for ALL their shipments as it is the case of many that their packages get stolen when laying around outside a property.
I reccomend you spend over 1000 dollars with this and any other company that ships precious metals.
Or have someone at home eyeing the mailman every 5 minutes.

You would think with all the profits these companies make they would ensure hand-to-hand delivery...truth is once they have your money, "the package was delivered to the address specified and it is now, not our concern".

Best to watch out on your own and make sure you can receive your goods personally.

I haven't had lost packages from JMB and this is the 3rd time i order... but it could happen if i didn't have my girl stalking the mailman.
Good luck next time.
In reply to an earlier comment

Written by JM Bullion
February 12, 2019
Thanks for your feedback and business, we really appreciate it. Just a note, you may always choose for a nominal fee to require signature on your deliveries if the order is under $1,000.

Regards,
JMB
Written by Aaron Reed
May 02, 2019
I am also a real person and customer and I have ALWAYS received my shipments!
6 results - showing 1 - 6