Review Detail

Provident Metals
Gold Dealers

Worst company I've dealt with

Reviewed by daryl adams | February 04, 2019

This is probably the worst bullion and coin company I have ever dealt with. They overgrade their items and maximize the price. Their customer service seems to find any way they can to blame you for the problem. I ordered a coin from them and had it cleaned, conserved, and slabbed. It came back as the lowest grade possible for the group and even though it was a $5 Indian Head gold coin NGC graded the color as brown. The kiss of death for a gold coin. NEVER buy a coin from them that is not graded by NGC or NCGS. They will take advantage of you. I would suggest you stick with a more reputable company like APMEX or J M Bullion for your online purchases. An ungraded coin from this company may just disappoint you. I would say stay away.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
This is probably the worst bullion and coin company I have ever dealt with. They overgrade their items and maximize the price. Their customer service seems to find any way they can to blame you for the problem. I ordered a coin from them and had it cleaned, conserved, and slabbed. It came back as the lowest grade possible for the group and even though it was a $5 Indian Head gold coin NGC graded the color as brown. The kiss of death for a gold coin. NEVER buy a coin from them that is not graded by NGC or NCGS. They will take advantage of you. I would suggest you stick with a more reputable company like APMEX or J M Bullion for your online purchases. An ungraded coin from this company may just disappoint you. I would say stay away.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.