Review Detail

Sprott Money
Gold Dealers

Not timely handling of account closing!

Reviewed by William Ward | August 22, 2019

It is apparent that this dealer does NOT have sufficient staff to handle their client load in a timely manner! Also, their administrative procedures are not well defined, and their forms are far from user friendly, as well as not having ANY guidelines or directions concerning how to fill them out. I was due a payment of almost mid-5 digits, and it took them a full 5 business days to get the payment into my bank account. We all know the time/value of money, and it looks to me like they hang on to their money as long as they can! In all fairness, I would say that if I were running their operation, that's EXACTLY what I would do, but being on the other side of the fence, such practices are NOT appreciated!

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
It is apparent that this dealer does NOT have sufficient staff to handle their client load in a timely manner! Also, their administrative procedures are not well defined, and their forms are far from user friendly, as well as not having ANY guidelines or directions concerning how to fill them out. I was due a payment of almost mid-5 digits, and it took them a full 5 business days to get the payment into my bank account. We all know the time/value of money, and it looks to me like they hang on to their money as long as they can! In all fairness, I would say that if I were running their operation, that's EXACTLY what I would do, but being on the other side of the fence, such practices are NOT appreciated!
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.