Review Detail

APMEX
Gold Dealers

Reviewed by A. C | November 09, 2011
Last updated: January 29, 2016

Deceptive, manipulative and downright mean. These folks tried to time the cancellation of an order I had every intent to pay for at the market lows so they could maximize their profits with their 'market loss' policy. On top of that, they refuse to negotiate and take a week or two to reply to each e-mail I send. Getting them on the phone is a joke as noone seems to be available to take my calls. I am now working with BBB, FTC and my attorney to sort this out. Bottom line? Stay FAR AWAY from this company. They will take your money and give you nothing in return.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
Deceptive, manipulative and downright mean. These folks tried to time the cancellation of an order I had every intent to pay for at the market lows so they could maximize their profits with their 'market loss' policy. On top of that, they refuse to negotiate and take a week or two to reply to each e-mail I send. Getting them on the phone is a joke as noone seems to be available to take my calls. I am now working with BBB, FTC and my attorney to sort this out. Bottom line? Stay FAR AWAY from this company. They will take your money and give you nothing in return.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by Gold Law
October 09, 2012
Very deceptive indeed, I'm about to lunch my lawsuit against them.... I paid a really high premium using my credit card with correct information and timing, they declined my order and took a $500 market loss, my bank sent me a proof record that clearly shows Apmex never tried to contact them, further more I they never contacted me neither on the phone or via email, they just declined it and took the difference without a single justifiable cause.
1 results - showing 1 - 1