Review Detail

Sprott Money
Gold Dealers

Sell Back

Reviewed by Douglas | September 24, 2020

The new computer system was giving your sales person issues. He was accommodating so the wait for "things to work" was ok.
I was passed on to Danielle in operations to get the FED X labels and costing finalized. She did a great job. The turn around time for my shipment to to be received, cleared and money wired to my account was fast and accurate.
My complaint over the 8 years of buying and selling with Sprott Money has always been the lack of staff to handle me calling in. It is always a message left and hours latter a return call. I have always felt that you are understaffed. Your confirmations are generic and it seems to me that sometimes your people are confused whether they are shipping, buying or adding to the vault. It is the way that you are trying to have a one form does all. It looks cheap which is not a good look for people handling my money. Good thing Sprott has an excellent name in the market.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
The new computer system was giving your sales person issues. He was accommodating so the wait for "things to work" was ok.
I was passed on to Danielle in operations to get the FED X labels and costing finalized. She did a great job. The turn around time for my shipment to to be received, cleared and money wired to my account was fast and accurate.
My complaint over the 8 years of buying and selling with Sprott Money has always been the lack of staff to handle me calling in. It is always a message left and hours latter a return call. I have always felt that you are understaffed. Your confirmations are generic and it seems to me that sometimes your people are confused whether they are shipping, buying or adding to the vault. It is the way that you are trying to have a one form does all. It looks cheap which is not a good look for people handling my money. Good thing Sprott has an excellent name in the market.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.