Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

Won't order from here again!

Reviewed by MARK GARDNER | January 20, 2021

There was a question regarding my billing address vs. my shipping address.
Instead of contacting me to discuss the issue, my order was just cancelled without warning.
I was told that all I could do was replace the order with the corrected information.
My problem with this is that the price had risen substantially, defeating my purpose in buying at the time that I did.
If I had been the one trying to cancel the order after say a drop in prices, I still would have been held responsible for holding up my end of the deal. Is it too much to ask that they should also be responsible for holding up their end?
Very disappointed with my experience with JM Bullion. I won't be placing any more orders with them.
I will be going back to SD Bullion. I've never had any issues with them and most of their prices are better.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
There was a question regarding my billing address vs. my shipping address.
Instead of contacting me to discuss the issue, my order was just cancelled without warning.
I was told that all I could do was replace the order with the corrected information.
My problem with this is that the price had risen substantially, defeating my purpose in buying at the time that I did.
If I had been the one trying to cancel the order after say a drop in prices, I still would have been held responsible for holding up my end of the deal. Is it too much to ask that they should also be responsible for holding up their end?
Very disappointed with my experience with JM Bullion. I won't be placing any more orders with them.
I will be going back to SD Bullion. I've never had any issues with them and most of their prices are better.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.