Review Detail

Sprott Money
Gold Dealers

Only a waste of time

Reviewed by Marc-André Monette | June 21, 2021

I never received anything.

To save money they use Fedex and because of that, they required my presence at my home even if I signed a waiver they provided but even with that (Fedex guy put a X on my signature), they do not leave the package at my place.
I called fedex and the only option is to travel one hour drive to get their drop place. This is bullshit. I will not travel 2 hours for a 200 $ coin, my time worth more than that.
If it was Purolator or Canada post, in will be delivered in my mailbox or at last at the local pharmacy.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No

I never received anything.

To save money they use Fedex and because of that, they required my presence at my home even if I signed a waiver they provided but even with that (Fedex guy put a X on my signature), they do not leave the package at my place.
I called fedex and the only option is to travel one hour drive to get their drop place. This is bullshit. I will not travel 2 hours for a 200 $ coin, my time worth more than that.
If it was Purolator or Canada post, in will be delivered in my mailbox or at last at the local pharmacy.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.