Review Detail

Sprott Money
Gold Dealers

My go-to guys for physical silver and gold

Reviewed by Stephen | September 02, 2021

These guys are wonderful to deal with, especially helpful with my TD Canada Trust's shenanigans regarding online bill payment to Sprott. I am grateful for the Sprott "Insights" at their website (thank you Craig Hemke!), and I respect Eric Sprott's leadership in funding premier junior miners in the precious metals space.

Sprott also matches price when other dealers have sales, in my experience. Just top notch all around. Order processing / shipping times sometimes has minor delayed by my bank's passive-aggressive behaviour.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
These guys are wonderful to deal with, especially helpful with my TD Canada Trust's shenanigans regarding online bill payment to Sprott. I am grateful for the Sprott "Insights" at their website (thank you Craig Hemke!), and I respect Eric Sprott's leadership in funding premier junior miners in the precious metals space.

Sprott also matches price when other dealers have sales, in my experience. Just top notch all around. Order processing / shipping times sometimes has minor delayed by my bank's passive-aggressive behaviour.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.