Review Detail

SD Bullion
Gold Dealers

Horrible customer service/will take your money

Reviewed by Andrew Santos | September 02, 2021

DO NOT ORDER YOUR PRECIOUS METALS FROM THIS COMPANY!! I ordered 2 silver eagles a few months back and they informed me they would not be delivered until a month and a half later. Fast forward to when they were supposed to arrival and I never received them. I called and asked what happened and they told me there was nothing they could do because I had 3 days to report a lost package. 3 days, seriously? My order was estimated to be delivered a month and a half later with no exact date, but I only have a few days to report it if I never received it?!? My family and I have ordered from this company for a few years now, but we will no longer do business with a company that does not care about their customers. They will take your money and run, then blame it on their terms and conditions.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
DO NOT ORDER YOUR PRECIOUS METALS FROM THIS COMPANY!! I ordered 2 silver eagles a few months back and they informed me they would not be delivered until a month and a half later. Fast forward to when they were supposed to arrival and I never received them. I called and asked what happened and they told me there was nothing they could do because I had 3 days to report a lost package. 3 days, seriously? My order was estimated to be delivered a month and a half later with no exact date, but I only have a few days to report it if I never received it?!? My family and I have ordered from this company for a few years now, but we will no longer do business with a company that does not care about their customers. They will take your money and run, then blame it on their terms and conditions.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by sad experience
January 25, 2022
Thanks for the warning about how bad the shipping is. Now I realize how they work. Quick to take the order, absolute horror trying to work with them after an order is placed. Feels like a scam.
1 results - showing 1 - 1