Review Detail

APMEX
Gold Dealers

Lying thieves!!

Reviewed by Sucker | September 28, 2022

I have never been lied to and stolen from by any company in my life besides Apmex!! Two consecutive orders, on one I ordered a Washington quarter that was rated ms66. When I bought it the picture shown the quarter was slabbed backwards and beautifully toned. The next day when I got my receipt I was excited and I clicked on the coin that I purchased and noticed that it had been relisted for $240 more? Of course when my order arrived there was a regular Washington quarter, not the one pictured! I contacted their corrupt and snotty return Department and got a return approved. I sent in the coin they had mailed me and when they got it they claimed that the right quarter was out of stock. It is still for sale today on their website for an inflated price! And Believe It or Not this was the better of my two experiences! Unfortunately I had placed another order before they lied to me. That order arrived and was missing a whole roll of Mercury dimes. They sent me a video supposedly proving that they packed it and shipped it to me. It totally does everything but that. The guy handling the coins shoves his hand all the way into the envelope as soon as it comes out the envelope his hand leaves the screen goes over to the right set something down and then comes back and folds an envelope. I was told by their snotty snotty snotty return representative that was procedure and that was just tape he was setting aside. The camera so far away you can't even tell if it's my order or not anyway . They then sent me an email blaming the post office even though it was packaged like every other package I've gotten from them just minus the most expensive part of my order ? They're definitely not customer friendly and do not give two flips about you or any of their customers . As I'm starting to look around this happens regularly with this company ! This company uses illegal advertising practices, steals your money and doesn't care one bit about of their customers the shadiest organization I have ever seen in my life! You've been warned!! They will lie and steal from you!

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I have never been lied to and stolen from by any company in my life besides Apmex!! Two consecutive orders, on one I ordered a Washington quarter that was rated ms66. When I bought it the picture shown the quarter was slabbed backwards and beautifully toned. The next day when I got my receipt I was excited and I clicked on the coin that I purchased and noticed that it had been relisted for $240 more? Of course when my order arrived there was a regular Washington quarter, not the one pictured! I contacted their corrupt and snotty return Department and got a return approved. I sent in the coin they had mailed me and when they got it they claimed that the right quarter was out of stock. It is still for sale today on their website for an inflated price! And Believe It or Not this was the better of my two experiences! Unfortunately I had placed another order before they lied to me. That order arrived and was missing a whole roll of Mercury dimes. They sent me a video supposedly proving that they packed it and shipped it to me. It totally does everything but that. The guy handling the coins shoves his hand all the way into the envelope as soon as it comes out the envelope his hand leaves the screen goes over to the right set something down and then comes back and folds an envelope. I was told by their snotty snotty snotty return representative that was procedure and that was just tape he was setting aside. The camera so far away you can't even tell if it's my order or not anyway . They then sent me an email blaming the post office even though it was packaged like every other package I've gotten from them just minus the most expensive part of my order ? They're definitely not customer friendly and do not give two flips about you or any of their customers . As I'm starting to look around this happens regularly with this company ! This company uses illegal advertising practices, steals your money and doesn't care one bit about of their customers the shadiest organization I have ever seen in my life! You've been warned!! They will lie and steal from you!
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.