Review Detail

APMEX
Gold Dealers

Worst Silver purchase experience I have had.

Reviewed by David Tansey | July 26, 2023

I buy a few rolls of 1 oz dollar denomination sovereign silver coins ever year. I always order them in 20 increments because I found companies "always" until now ship them in tubes. These guys shipped me 40 new issue coins loose in ziplock bags. A little insult to injury I ordered 20 that were in stock and 20 that were back ordered. They held my stock order until the backorder could be filled. Just bad customer experience. This could be a single customer service issue. I have ordered from them several times and they shipped quick and in tubes. However, when I emailed them I got the response "I will let out team know." I get a more professional response form Amazon when I have an issue on a $10 purchase.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I buy a few rolls of 1 oz dollar denomination sovereign silver coins ever year. I always order them in 20 increments because I found companies "always" until now ship them in tubes. These guys shipped me 40 new issue coins loose in ziplock bags. A little insult to injury I ordered 20 that were in stock and 20 that were back ordered. They held my stock order until the backorder could be filled. Just bad customer experience. This could be a single customer service issue. I have ordered from them several times and they shipped quick and in tubes. However, when I emailed them I got the response "I will let out team know." I get a more professional response form Amazon when I have an issue on a $10 purchase.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.