Review Detail

Provident Metals
Gold Dealers

Provident is an Exceptional Company - 5 Stars

Reviewed by Katie | February 12, 2012

I have purchased from Provident about 9 or 10 times. I've never had a problem. They're fast, informative, you can truly lock in your price 24/7/365 and their service is impeccable. Yes, if you pay by check your order will be processing a little longer. When you pay by check you should expect that. Also, sometimes your order has already been shipped when your order status says, "still processing." I believe that's so people can't alter the order and/or cancel with a credit card company and receive the items unpaid for. They have the cheapest prices on the web. Also, check out their Facebook page for a fun community with other coin/bullion collectors!

Do yourself a favor and order from Provident!

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I have purchased from Provident about 9 or 10 times. I've never had a problem. They're fast, informative, you can truly lock in your price 24/7/365 and their service is impeccable. Yes, if you pay by check your order will be processing a little longer. When you pay by check you should expect that. Also, sometimes your order has already been shipped when your order status says, "still processing." I believe that's so people can't alter the order and/or cancel with a credit card company and receive the items unpaid for. They have the cheapest prices on the web. Also, check out their Facebook page for a fun community with other coin/bullion collectors!

Do yourself a favor and order from Provident!
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.