Review Detail

Texas Precious Metals
Gold Dealers

If it's not in stock, they won't sell it

Reviewed by Vic Fenoglio | February 13, 2012
Last updated: November 05, 2012

Just want to throw in my two cents. I have purchased from a lot of companies, and TexMetals is my pick - hands down - for several reasons.

1. Their premiums are way cheaper than APMEX (not even in the stratosphere), and even cheaper then Provident, which is also in Texas.

2. Their minimums are lower than Tulving, and they are cheaper than Tulving on Canadian Products especially, even at higher volume.

3. Their delivery times are much faster than Gainesville, where you can wait as long as 3-4 weeks to take delivery of a package (Plus Gainesville has past bankruptcy issues, which are unnerving). In fact, TexMetals has a policy where if they don't have it in stock, they won't sell it.

Lastly, for the people like me who buy regularly, TexMetals is the only company that accepts limit orders. This is HUGE. I can place an order for when Gold or Silver hit a certain price, to AUTOMATICALLY execute - 24/7. You can truly dollar cost average at your intended price points.

All the companies here are reliable - Provident, Gainesville, Tulving, APMEX - but Texmetals gets the nod from me.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
Just want to throw in my two cents. I have purchased from a lot of companies, and TexMetals is my pick - hands down - for several reasons.

1. Their premiums are way cheaper than APMEX (not even in the stratosphere), and even cheaper then Provident, which is also in Texas.

2. Their minimums are lower than Tulving, and they are cheaper than Tulving on Canadian Products especially, even at higher volume.

3. Their delivery times are much faster than Gainesville, where you can wait as long as 3-4 weeks to take delivery of a package (Plus Gainesville has past bankruptcy issues, which are unnerving). In fact, TexMetals has a policy where if they don't have it in stock, they won't sell it.

Lastly, for the people like me who buy regularly, TexMetals is the only company that accepts limit orders. This is HUGE. I can place an order for when Gold or Silver hit a certain price, to AUTOMATICALLY execute - 24/7. You can truly dollar cost average at your intended price points.

All the companies here are reliable - Provident, Gainesville, Tulving, APMEX - but Texmetals gets the nod from me.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.