Review Detail

Provident Metals
Gold Dealers

Ones flaw is anothers forte...

Reviewed by Jose | February 13, 2012

I have ordered precious metals only a few times. All but once with Provident Precious Metals & what a huge difference. I was so shocked at how bad the customer service was from this other company who I shall not name. There solution to a minor mistake (on their end) was to issue me an ultimatum with complete disregard for my schedule. Needless to say I avoided their solution, canceled my order, & returned to where my new found joy of purchasing metals. Provident Precious Metals has delivered nothing but top quality product & top-notch service. I am looking forward to a long business relationship.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I have ordered precious metals only a few times. All but once with Provident Precious Metals & what a huge difference. I was so shocked at how bad the customer service was from this other company who I shall not name. There solution to a minor mistake (on their end) was to issue me an ultimatum with complete disregard for my schedule. Needless to say I avoided their solution, canceled my order, & returned to where my new found joy of purchasing metals. Provident Precious Metals has delivered nothing but top quality product & top-notch service. I am looking forward to a long business relationship.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.