Review Detail

Texas Precious Metals
Gold Dealers

Great Prices, Great Service, Fast Shipping, Limited Selection

Reviewed by J.D. Nicholls | February 14, 2012
Last updated: November 05, 2012

For what it's worth, I had a really positive experience buying from Texas Precious Metals. Good prices, good service. Really good all around. On the downside, they don't have a huge selection if that matters to people. I tend to focus exclusively on government issue coins (I don't like the premiums on the numismatic stuff) so if you're into collectibles, TexMetals isn't the company. If you want Eagles, Maples, Krugs, Silver Bars, Rounds, for a great price and brand new etc, TexMetals is the place to go.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
For what it's worth, I had a really positive experience buying from Texas Precious Metals. Good prices, good service. Really good all around. On the downside, they don't have a huge selection if that matters to people. I tend to focus exclusively on government issue coins (I don't like the premiums on the numismatic stuff) so if you're into collectibles, TexMetals isn't the company. If you want Eagles, Maples, Krugs, Silver Bars, Rounds, for a great price and brand new etc, TexMetals is the place to go.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.