Review Detail

Provident Metals
Gold Dealers

Experienced bullion buyer

Reviewed by Okland | February 27, 2012

I have been buying bullion online for almost 10 years and have had experiences with just about every dealer on the web. Many of the dealers you see on here are they type to over promise and under deliver. I'm amazed that some of these guys still have customers! I will never "roll the dice" with another dealer again. In my expert bullion shopping opinion, Provident Metals is head and shoulders above these other sites. I have never been disappointed regardless of the size of my order. The one time I had a customer service issue, it was handled in a courteous and timely manner by someone who knew what they were doing, which I cannot say for the others I've dealt with.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I have been buying bullion online for almost 10 years and have had experiences with just about every dealer on the web. Many of the dealers you see on here are they type to over promise and under deliver. I'm amazed that some of these guys still have customers! I will never "roll the dice" with another dealer again. In my expert bullion shopping opinion, Provident Metals is head and shoulders above these other sites. I have never been disappointed regardless of the size of my order. The one time I had a customer service issue, it was handled in a courteous and timely manner by someone who knew what they were doing, which I cannot say for the others I've dealt with.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.