Review Detail

Provident Metals
Gold Dealers

Satisfied Customer

Reviewed by Jon Butterfield | February 28, 2012

I have placed four orders with this company for bullion and junk 90. They are a great value! They have very competitive premiums. They ship well, discretely, and also at reasonable rates (these low shipping costs coupled with low premiums makes your price over spot lower than anywhere else for most items I've purchased.) If you're after rare numismatics, they might not be the best bet. If you're trying to invest in metals without blowing a lot on premiums and shipping, they can't be beat! (BTW the 3 on shipping isn't bad - I think I've averaged around seven days from order to shipment. Your price is locked at time of order, so it's really not all that important anyhow. I just couldn't give them a five with that turn-around time. They're still going to be main metal supplier.)

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I have placed four orders with this company for bullion and junk 90. They are a great value! They have very competitive premiums. They ship well, discretely, and also at reasonable rates (these low shipping costs coupled with low premiums makes your price over spot lower than anywhere else for most items I've purchased.) If you're after rare numismatics, they might not be the best bet. If you're trying to invest in metals without blowing a lot on premiums and shipping, they can't be beat! (BTW the 3 on shipping isn't bad - I think I've averaged around seven days from order to shipment. Your price is locked at time of order, so it's really not all that important anyhow. I just couldn't give them a five with that turn-around time. They're still going to be main metal supplier.)
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.