Review Detail

APMEX
Gold Dealers

Easy, Fast, Satisifed

Reviewed by George Strickroth | March 06, 2012

APMEX made my first purchase of 2012 Liberty Silver Dollars a snap. I considered some of the other highly rated companies, but many (such as Gainsville) while offering a slightly beter price required Bank WIres within 24 hours or a forfeiture of the deposit made via credit card.

I had a problem with the APMEX Web Site, and it would not proceed to the final checkout phase. Called them and placed the order within minutes. No sales pitch to buy other products. Just took my order, and I immediately received the email with the transaction details.

I ordered Monday morning about 9AM Arizona time. The Silver was delivered that Friday, as advertised.

One note, not related to APMEX but rather FEDEX. Received a call on Thursday that FEDEX woud be delivering a package that required a signature. When FEDEX delivered the package they just handed it to me, without signature. I told that driver that a signature was required and he said no and left. The package was clearly marked "ADULT SIGNATURE REQUIRED". Certainly glad they delivered to the corret address.

Will definitely do business with APMEX again.

George

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
APMEX made my first purchase of 2012 Liberty Silver Dollars a snap. I considered some of the other highly rated companies, but many (such as Gainsville) while offering a slightly beter price required Bank WIres within 24 hours or a forfeiture of the deposit made via credit card.

I had a problem with the APMEX Web Site, and it would not proceed to the final checkout phase. Called them and placed the order within minutes. No sales pitch to buy other products. Just took my order, and I immediately received the email with the transaction details.

I ordered Monday morning about 9AM Arizona time. The Silver was delivered that Friday, as advertised.

One note, not related to APMEX but rather FEDEX. Received a call on Thursday that FEDEX woud be delivering a package that required a signature. When FEDEX delivered the package they just handed it to me, without signature. I told that driver that a signature was required and he said no and left. The package was clearly marked "ADULT SIGNATURE REQUIRED". Certainly glad they delivered to the corret address.

Will definitely do business with APMEX again.

George
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.