Review Detail

Provident Metals
Gold Dealers

Don't let one Phone Rep ruin the whole experience.

Reviewed by Dwight | March 13, 2012

Usually the shipping is pretty fast, except for this time. The products and shipping prices are incredible. The reason they ruined my experience was because of a rep named Shana. (or something similar.) She called at home to harass me about facebook posts. I don't need that. I'm the customer. If I did that at my job, I wouldn't have my job. Instead of explaining how they are working to better the shipping times, she pretty much told me to just deal with it. Most others seem to be very helpful and never had a problem before. Hopefully you don't get her when you call, or that she doesn't call to bother you at home. Don't let one person ruin the company as a whole. I may buy from them again. If this had been my first experience I definitely wouldn't, however.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
Usually the shipping is pretty fast, except for this time. The products and shipping prices are incredible. The reason they ruined my experience was because of a rep named Shana. (or something similar.) She called at home to harass me about facebook posts. I don't need that. I'm the customer. If I did that at my job, I wouldn't have my job. Instead of explaining how they are working to better the shipping times, she pretty much told me to just deal with it. Most others seem to be very helpful and never had a problem before. Hopefully you don't get her when you call, or that she doesn't call to bother you at home. Don't let one person ruin the company as a whole. I may buy from them again. If this had been my first experience I definitely wouldn't, however.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.