Review Detail

Provident Metals
Gold Dealers

I recommend these guys

Reviewed by Amanda | May 12, 2012

My husband and I started investing about a year ago, and we were very new to the whole thing. We had dabbled with a few other sites, but found Provident to have the best customer service. They were always very patient with my dumb questions, and tried to inform me as best they could. Of the dozen or so times that I have ordered, we have had one small issue that was quickly resolved. My orders have always shipped in the time frames they have outlined, and they have the better pricing compared to Apmex and most of the others on this list. The guy I usually talk to is Jeremy, and sometimes Justin, both very helpful young men. Love them!

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
My husband and I started investing about a year ago, and we were very new to the whole thing. We had dabbled with a few other sites, but found Provident to have the best customer service. They were always very patient with my dumb questions, and tried to inform me as best they could. Of the dozen or so times that I have ordered, we have had one small issue that was quickly resolved. My orders have always shipped in the time frames they have outlined, and they have the better pricing compared to Apmex and most of the others on this list. The guy I usually talk to is Jeremy, and sometimes Justin, both very helpful young men. Love them!
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.