Review Detail

Provident Metals
Gold Dealers

THe Best Period

Reviewed by Timmy | May 22, 2012

I have read reviews below I simply do not believe. I have bought more times than I have fingers over quite a few years. Fastest shipping, best prices, always better than expected quality and never ever a problem. Very Nice people period. I suspect maybe some reviews are meant to drive away customers into waiting arms of the people making the bad review??? Catch my drift? Hint, Hint!

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I have read reviews below I simply do not believe. I have bought more times than I have fingers over quite a few years. Fastest shipping, best prices, always better than expected quality and never ever a problem. Very Nice people period. I suspect maybe some reviews are meant to drive away customers into waiting arms of the people making the bad review??? Catch my drift? Hint, Hint!
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by Tanner
March 13, 2013
I have bought from both Provident and APMEX and by checks and both silver and gold. Provident almost always has the better price, but do not believe the folks here that delivery is fast unless you count 21-28 days as fast. With APMEX you can expect to shave at least 10 days and more likely 14-16 days compared to Provident. Also, Provident states that when you order status goes to "payment confirmed", then it immediately is suppose to go into their "processing que" at which they promise a 3-5 business day ship. I have an outstanding order as I write that is sitting in "payment confirmed" since March 3rd, now 11 days ago-ridiculous! The first order took from the order day to the door a total of 24 days, with check received in two days from order date. The current order is now at day 15 and payment was confirmed over 10 days ago and still sitting in "payment confirmed status"; so i know it will be at least another 10-14 days before I see this order. I emailed them and no reply in 3 days & counting. Today's date 3-15-2013
1 results - showing 1 - 1