Review Detail

Texas Precious Metals
Gold Dealers

Best gold dealer I've found yet

Reviewed by Gus the Fish | December 06, 2012

Just completed a transaction for a few Gold Mapleleafs and I've got to say that I am impressed with TPM. I placed the order on-line about just before lunch on Tuesday. My wire transfer was sent Tuesday afternoon and my Mapleleafs arrived via overnight UPS just before lunch on Thursday - 48 hours from initiating the order to delivery!

I've ordered from other dealers, but TPM is the best I've found yet. Good prices, a website that updates those prices constantly, great communication after the sale, product exactly as described and super fast delivery. What's not to like?

Based on my experience, I highly recommend these folks - and that's something I can't say about any other gold dealer that I've done business with.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
Just completed a transaction for a few Gold Mapleleafs and I've got to say that I am impressed with TPM. I placed the order on-line about just before lunch on Tuesday. My wire transfer was sent Tuesday afternoon and my Mapleleafs arrived via overnight UPS just before lunch on Thursday - 48 hours from initiating the order to delivery!

I've ordered from other dealers, but TPM is the best I've found yet. Good prices, a website that updates those prices constantly, great communication after the sale, product exactly as described and super fast delivery. What's not to like?

Based on my experience, I highly recommend these folks - and that's something I can't say about any other gold dealer that I've done business with.

Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.