Review Detail

Provident Metals
Gold Dealers

Buy bullion here only, not Numistmatics

Reviewed by Goldbug | December 17, 2012

This is a good place only to buy bullion and not numistmatics. I received a scratched numistmatic coin from here but with bullion, I care not about the condition of the bars as selling them won't matter as long as it's real. Unlike some other sites, they allow payments by checks and have good premiums for the bullion bars and rounds. They also carry survival goods like MRE packs.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
This is a good place only to buy bullion and not numistmatics. I received a scratched numistmatic coin from here but with bullion, I care not about the condition of the bars as selling them won't matter as long as it's real. Unlike some other sites, they allow payments by checks and have good premiums for the bullion bars and rounds. They also carry survival goods like MRE packs.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by Bob
February 18, 2013
Do not ever buy buy raw numismatics. You are only going to get melt value and a premium depending on the condition. You put yourself in the back seat when selling. Grading a coin has so many aspects that the store will not take the time to buy but talk your coin down. By pcgs graded coins that have a grade and a value out to them. They too are subject to subjectivity to luster, high points scratches bag marks etc. be patient and picket.
1 results - showing 1 - 1