Review Detail

Golden Eagle Coins
Gold Dealers

High Premiums but at least they are in mint condition

Reviewed by Goldbug | December 17, 2012

When I first bought some back dated gold pandas from this site, the biggest complaint was the surprise credit card fee they tacked on the order. At least some sites list the cost in credit card vs checks but I got hit with a higher cost upon checkout. After being a little peeved, I received my coin only a few days later and saw that it was in mint condition and forgot about the high premium I paid for the coin. I ordered other coins they had that I was missing and all were in mint condition in plastic. This is a good site for good quality numistmatics and they tell you if they are selling you a cull or a mint. I would go elsewhere for bullion though as you can get bullion for lower premiums and it doesn't matter if bullion is in bad shape, unless of course you want your bars to be shiny then come to this site.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
When I first bought some back dated gold pandas from this site, the biggest complaint was the surprise credit card fee they tacked on the order. At least some sites list the cost in credit card vs checks but I got hit with a higher cost upon checkout. After being a little peeved, I received my coin only a few days later and saw that it was in mint condition and forgot about the high premium I paid for the coin. I ordered other coins they had that I was missing and all were in mint condition in plastic. This is a good site for good quality numistmatics and they tell you if they are selling you a cull or a mint. I would go elsewhere for bullion though as you can get bullion for lower premiums and it doesn't matter if bullion is in bad shape, unless of course you want your bars to be shiny then come to this site.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.