Review Detail

Texas Precious Metals
Gold Dealers

Very Pleased

Reviewed by Terry | December 18, 2012
Last updated: March 25, 2013

After doing lots of due diligence, I gave Texas Precious Metals a small order for gold coins, just enough to get the free next day air shipping. I placed the order on Sunday and just like they said, I received an email with all the instructions on paying for my purchase. My banker followed the wire instructions on Monday morning and that evening, Texas Precious Metals sent another email confirming receipt of Payment. The 5 percent hold on my Visa was erased like they said it would be. By Tuesday evening, I had a UPS next day air tracking number. The shipment was delivered Wednesday evening. The packaging was excellent. The coins were as described and placed in a small box with foam peanuts to prevent rattle. That box was placed in another small box and then the UPS box with more foam peanuts. The label had no mention of precious metals inside. Items that impressed me with this order were the speed, packaging, price, adequate inventory, no hidden costs and no sales commissions. I was so pleased with TPM that I have already sent them another order.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
After doing lots of due diligence, I gave Texas Precious Metals a small order for gold coins, just enough to get the free next day air shipping. I placed the order on Sunday and just like they said, I received an email with all the instructions on paying for my purchase. My banker followed the wire instructions on Monday morning and that evening, Texas Precious Metals sent another email confirming receipt of Payment. The 5 percent hold on my Visa was erased like they said it would be. By Tuesday evening, I had a UPS next day air tracking number. The shipment was delivered Wednesday evening. The packaging was excellent. The coins were as described and placed in a small box with foam peanuts to prevent rattle. That box was placed in another small box and then the UPS box with more foam peanuts. The label had no mention of precious metals inside. Items that impressed me with this order were the speed, packaging, price, adequate inventory, no hidden costs and no sales commissions. I was so pleased with TPM that I have already sent them another order.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.