Review Detail

STAY AWAY!

Reviewed by AMVS | March 05, 2013

Just found this site, but thought I would leave a comment about a transaction with this company that happened over a year ago now (year and half to 2yrs maybe)
Purchased about $5k-$7k (I don't remember exactly now) of silver coins (mix of different coins), this was my first purchase from there and no shipping confirmation number, no email, nothing for probably about a month. So I then called and was told part order was going to be sent out next day and confirmation number would be sent. Few days past, nothing.
So had to call back a couple of times and kept getting excuses for the delays. Finally after a couple more weeks got part of the order and was told that the remainder was going to be sent out next week once items come in.
Called back in 2 weeks for rest of order update. More excesses given of why nothing was sent and that it is coming in soon and that the Canadian Mint had a backlog and was waiting for coins to come in from them (however, I did not order ANY coins that were minted by the Canadian mint).. so a lot of lies and excuses.
After maybe a month or so later, and many many many phone calls I got another SMALL part of the order sent. And then I had to go through the same routine of continuously calling and hearing new excuses and lies of when the final part of the order will be sent out.
It took maybe another 2 - 3 months to get the rest of the order (and a crap load of phone calls to him) to finally get the order. It is definitely not worth the stress and time to deal with this company. In total it took over 5 months to get the total order.
The last shipment he sent did include extra tube of coins, however, I don't know if it was because he got the orders confused since he probably has so many people he deals with that has to tell lies to all the time. Or if he was sorry for the time it took (but I highly doubt that).
Lately I have seen that there have been fake silver coins going around, I didn't know about this at the time I bought from him, however, it has made me wonder if some of the stuff I purchase from there may be (but I would really hope that if he was selling fake silver it would not take 1/2 a year for it to arrive). If I had easier access to the coins I purchased I would test them, but I do not right now. When I do get a chance to test some I will and will update.
I am NOT at all suggesting that this company is selling fake silver. However, this is just such a corrupt, horribly run and very NOT TRUSTWORTHY company that who knows what they would be capable of doing. I would recommend that NO ONE buy from this company. It is not worth it. Pay a little bit more and buy from someone else.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
Just found this site, but thought I would leave a comment about a transaction with this company that happened over a year ago now (year and half to 2yrs maybe)
Purchased about $5k-$7k (I don't remember exactly now) of silver coins (mix of different coins), this was my first purchase from there and no shipping confirmation number, no email, nothing for probably about a month. So I then called and was told part order was going to be sent out next day and confirmation number would be sent. Few days past, nothing.
So had to call back a couple of times and kept getting excuses for the delays. Finally after a couple more weeks got part of the order and was told that the remainder was going to be sent out next week once items come in.
Called back in 2 weeks for rest of order update. More excesses given of why nothing was sent and that it is coming in soon and that the Canadian Mint had a backlog and was waiting for coins to come in from them (however, I did not order ANY coins that were minted by the Canadian mint).. so a lot of lies and excuses.
After maybe a month or so later, and many many many phone calls I got another SMALL part of the order sent. And then I had to go through the same routine of continuously calling and hearing new excuses and lies of when the final part of the order will be sent out.
It took maybe another 2 - 3 months to get the rest of the order (and a crap load of phone calls to him) to finally get the order. It is definitely not worth the stress and time to deal with this company. In total it took over 5 months to get the total order.
The last shipment he sent did include extra tube of coins, however, I don't know if it was because he got the orders confused since he probably has so many people he deals with that has to tell lies to all the time. Or if he was sorry for the time it took (but I highly doubt that).
Lately I have seen that there have been fake silver coins going around, I didn't know about this at the time I bought from him, however, it has made me wonder if some of the stuff I purchase from there may be (but I would really hope that if he was selling fake silver it would not take 1/2 a year for it to arrive). If I had easier access to the coins I purchased I would test them, but I do not right now. When I do get a chance to test some I will and will update.
I am NOT at all suggesting that this company is selling fake silver. However, this is just such a corrupt, horribly run and very NOT TRUSTWORTHY company that who knows what they would be capable of doing. I would recommend that NO ONE buy from this company. It is not worth it. Pay a little bit more and buy from someone else.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.