Review Detail

Provident Metals
Gold Dealers

Provident Metals

Reviewed by Auntie Em | March 18, 2013

I've purchased gold and silver from several different dealers in the past. I especially like Provident's policy of accepting personal checks (convenient and economical for the buyer) and I can honestly say they have excellent customer service. If they make a mistake with your order (as they did once with mine) they look into it and make it right. (In my sad experience with another well-known gold/silver dealer, that is not always the case, although it should be.) In addition, Provident has low prices. All in all, I've been very pleased so far, and the bullion they send, if advertised as "brilliant uncirculated", actually looks that way. (Unlike my recent order from another well-known dealer.) I'll be ordering from Provident in the future.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I've purchased gold and silver from several different dealers in the past. I especially like Provident's policy of accepting personal checks (convenient and economical for the buyer) and I can honestly say they have excellent customer service. If they make a mistake with your order (as they did once with mine) they look into it and make it right. (In my sad experience with another well-known gold/silver dealer, that is not always the case, although it should be.) In addition, Provident has low prices. All in all, I've been very pleased so far, and the bullion they send, if advertised as "brilliant uncirculated", actually looks that way. (Unlike my recent order from another well-known dealer.) I'll be ordering from Provident in the future.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.