Review Detail

Provident Metals
Gold Dealers

plays the silver spot spread

Reviewed by Andy | March 25, 2013

I put in a big order for 7 different types of rounds. All that said in stock but clearly were not. One was the bull/bear silver round, In stock but if you read down a little bit it says may take up to 15 days to ship. Other sites do this all the time when they play the spread on spot price. provident does the same they do not hold some round and then also say they are in stock. Anyone that does this is only gambling with your money. If you can't get your gold or silver in 14 days people are just feeding of your money. I'll be lucky if I see my silver in 1 and 1/2 months, and if they lose at playing the spread maybe after two I might see a refund there is no down side for them. you just can't cancel no matter what is the time frame

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I put in a big order for 7 different types of rounds. All that said in stock but clearly were not. One was the bull/bear silver round, In stock but if you read down a little bit it says may take up to 15 days to ship. Other sites do this all the time when they play the spread on spot price. provident does the same they do not hold some round and then also say they are in stock. Anyone that does this is only gambling with your money. If you can't get your gold or silver in 14 days people are just feeding of your money. I'll be lucky if I see my silver in 1 and 1/2 months, and if they lose at playing the spread maybe after two I might see a refund there is no down side for them. you just can't cancel no matter what is the time frame
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by Sammy
March 26, 2013
Pretty sure that is only in their Golden State mint products. Why would they only want to be using money from clients who only bought those items? Makes no sense. Sick of people leaving reviews who don't know what they're talking about.
1 results - showing 1 - 1