Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

20 oz silver order

Reviewed by Bob Smith | June 15, 2013

I ordered 20 oz silver in late May and received it this week. I really thought this was like ordering stuff from Amazon (like it ships in 24 hours)so I was a little concerned when it dragged on. Once I inquired it shipped a few days later. I suspect most review sites are run by the gold dealers so not sure how accurate they are. I used a credit card so ultimately the charge back ability makes me feel safer. If using a check or wire I would be very concerned given the reviews. I suspect they do arbitrage their position (buy after they get an order and if prices are dropping hold off even longer). Not how a normal business works. Since I did get the silver I would order again but I might also look at purchasing locally if the price were only $1-2 dollars more.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I ordered 20 oz silver in late May and received it this week. I really thought this was like ordering stuff from Amazon (like it ships in 24 hours)so I was a little concerned when it dragged on. Once I inquired it shipped a few days later. I suspect most review sites are run by the gold dealers so not sure how accurate they are. I used a credit card so ultimately the charge back ability makes me feel safer. If using a check or wire I would be very concerned given the reviews. I suspect they do arbitrage their position (buy after they get an order and if prices are dropping hold off even longer). Not how a normal business works. Since I did get the silver I would order again but I might also look at purchasing locally if the price were only $1-2 dollars more.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.