Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

Great Experience & Saved A Lot

Reviewed by Gary G | August 01, 2013

I ordered 117oz of Johnson Matthey Silver Bars from JM. Not only did I get my delivery 3 days after I wired a check BUT I also saved $353.10 compared to the same order as if I went with APMEX. Great email updates on my order, packaged very well and exactly what was promised. Great Job JM and still cant believed I saved that much with you.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I ordered 117oz of Johnson Matthey Silver Bars from JM. Not only did I get my delivery 3 days after I wired a check BUT I also saved $353.10 compared to the same order as if I went with APMEX. Great email updates on my order, packaged very well and exactly what was promised. Great Job JM and still cant believed I saved that much with you.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by Gary G
August 19, 2013
After a follow up email from JM thanking me for the order mentioned above I received a $20 coupon and used it for a 1 oz. PAMP Suisse Lunar Dragon Silver Bar. Cost was $38.11, got it for $24.06. Ordered August 2nd – product was in my hand on August 5th. While I do understand there are a lot of unhappy posts about JM - they basically all come down to delivery time – I have had nothing but the best experience regarding that and also love the communication. Bottom-line, I would rather save hundreds in costs and wait an extra week or two even if that were the case than get my product faster and pay hundreds of dollars more. I mean physical precious metal investors are in it for the long haul – the investment – buy low, sell high – not how fast the shipping is 10 or 20 years later.
1 results - showing 1 - 1