Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

Big Picture = Saving $$$

Reviewed by Gary G | August 09, 2013

After a follow up email from JM thanking me for an order of 117 oz of Johnson Matthey silver bars, I received a $20 coupon and used it for a 1 oz. PAMP Suisse Lunar Dragon Silver Bar. Cost was $38.11, got it for $24.06. Ordered August 2nd – product was in my hand on August 5th. While I do understand there are a lot of unhappy posts about JM - they basically all come down to delivery time – I have had nothing but the best experience regarding that and also love the communication. Bottom-line, I would rather save hundreds in costs and wait an extra week or two (even if that were the case) than get my product faster and pay hundreds of dollars more. I mean physical precious metal investors are in it for the long haul – the investment – buy low, sell high – not how fast the shipping was 10 or 20 years ago.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
After a follow up email from JM thanking me for an order of 117 oz of Johnson Matthey silver bars, I received a $20 coupon and used it for a 1 oz. PAMP Suisse Lunar Dragon Silver Bar. Cost was $38.11, got it for $24.06. Ordered August 2nd – product was in my hand on August 5th. While I do understand there are a lot of unhappy posts about JM - they basically all come down to delivery time – I have had nothing but the best experience regarding that and also love the communication. Bottom-line, I would rather save hundreds in costs and wait an extra week or two (even if that were the case) than get my product faster and pay hundreds of dollars more. I mean physical precious metal investors are in it for the long haul – the investment – buy low, sell high – not how fast the shipping was 10 or 20 years ago.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.